Clements Pajak LLC was established by Attorney Mary Clements Pajak to assist clients with their wealth transfer, estate and trust planning and estate and trust administration needs. Conveniently located at 29 Crafts Street, Suite 420, Newton, MA 02458.
- We are committed to identifying client wishes, concerns, needs and priorities. Clients wish to preserve and pass on their wealth and assets, given their individual family and non-relative situations. We suggest options available to our clients to meet their needs and wishes, keeping in mind federal and state tax, probate, and other laws.
- We believe that each client is entitled to be heard in an attentive manner. We strive to understand the situations and wishes of our clients and respond appropriately. We engage in consultations - in face to face meetings, in telephone conferences, in e-mail and in other forms of correspondence - to consistently be in contact with our clients. As part of our commitment to you, we utilize secure, encrypted, cloud-based vaults to ensure the privacy and security of client documents across the internet. Our systems allow clients to receive sensitive and private documents from Clements Pajak as well as send documents to us in this manner at no additional cost.
- Our clients are individuals at all stages in life who each have a unique situation. They seek legal advice to help them with their estate planning needs, or, after a loved-one has died, to help them with the probate and estate administration process. We keep clients informed and try to educate them in the complexity of the planning and administration of their wealth transfer options.
- We provide the highest quality legal services targeted to our clients’ needs. Estate planning involves more than the ownership and disposition of financial assets. We explore end-of-life and wealth transfer issues with our clients. We offer services such as the preparation of wills and trusts, health care directives, durable powers of attorney, HIPAA release documents, and we endeavor to make sure our client’s beneficiary designations are appropriate. We advise clients regarding life-time giving and where appropriate, we assist with preparing gift tax returns or working with our clients' other advisors such as CPA's or financial advisors. We also prepare more sophisticated documents where applicable and review trust documents and other documents and agreements that affect our clients' plans.
- We offer professional advice with respect to estate and trust administration. We assist with postmortem planning, probating estates and preparing estate tax returns, as well as ongoing estate and trust administration, the funding of trusts, or the termination of trusts. We represent our clients at the probate court. We counsel our clients through controversies involving estates and other situations, such as the need for guardianships for minors or incapacitated adults.
Our attorneys are ably assisted in providing legal services by our talented support team, Linda M. Farina; and Lucy R. Segal. Please call us with your questions.